The Newton Needham Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Massachusetts office of Housing and Economic Development, the City of Newton and the Town of Needham, began working on the N2 Innovation Corridor Initiative in the summer of 2013.
The initiative is designed bring together public and private stakeholders to attract and support the corridor adjacent to I-95 in Newton-Needham area as a destination for technology companies, start-ups and other innovators. The effort has grown into a coalition of large and small area businesses, innovators, developers, local officials who organized the first N2 Innovation Corridor meetup on Oct. 23, 2013 and the launch of this website.
The meetup steering committee co-chairs are Devra Bailin, Economic Development Director for the Town of Needham; Candace Havens, Director of Planning and Development for the City of Newton; Geoff Kravitz, Deputy Chief of Staff for Office of Housing and Economic Development; and Greg Reibman, President of the Newton-Needham Chamber.
N2 Innovation Corridor launch committee also includes:
- George Banis (47 LEADS)
- Betsy Boggia (Fairway Independent Mortgage)
- Seana Gaherin (Dunn-Gaherins Food & Spirits)
- Jon Feder (Fast Signs Needham)
- Matthew Fisch (International Entrepreneurship Center)
- Dianna Maddocks (Digital Realty)
- Debi Kleiman (MITX)
- Mark Jeffrey (Boston Newton Marriott Hotel)
- Angela Pitter (LiveWire Collaborative)
- Kevin Ruddy (PTC)
- Amanda Stout (City of Newton)
- Chuck Tanowitz (HB Agency)
- Janice Caillet (iStartup)
Other corporate partners include TripAdvisor, Normandy Real Estate Partners, The Bulfinch Companies, HB Agency, Fairway Independent Mortgage, 47 LEADS, Bakers Best and Wegman’s.
Contact Lise Elcock at email@example.com if you’d like to add your company to our sponsor list.